PRODUCT FEATURES (US)
Embolic protection is now considered a standard of care for carotid artery procedures. The FiberNet System offers unique features in distal protection, embolic capture, and system delivery.
EASY TO DELIVER, HARD TO GET AROUND
- Filter sizes for vessels 3.5 mm up to 7.0 mm
- Small landing zone (≤ 1.5 cm)
- No delivery sheath required
3-D Distal Filter Design
- Low crossing profile ranging from 2.4F - 2.9F
- Fiber-based filter conforms to asymmetrical vessels
- 3-dimensional design captures emboli as small as 40µm
- The accompanying retrieval catheter provides a large, single-lumen design with uninterrupted focal suction prior to and during retrieval of the distal filter.
Indications: The FiberNet® Embolic Protection System is indicated for use as a guidewire and emboli protection system to capture and remove embolic material (thrombus/debris) produced while performing percutaneous transluminal interventional procedures in carotid arteries in high surgical risk patients with reference vessel diameters of 3.5 to 7.0 mm. Warning: Please reference product Instructions For Use for a list of indications, warnings, precautions and potential adverse events.
Manufactured for Medtronic